2. If you were failed to collect the supporting documents from the customer as stated above at the time of transaction. You may get in touch with them to gather the required documents. Which has been agreed by the merchant already?
3. To debit the bank account of US customers, merchant need to secure the written debit authorization from the account holder. The customer must be permitting the merchant to debit their checking accounts against the payment for the services. We prefer this authorization by real sign/ DocuSign/ email/ voice log etc
4. Do not charge a customer, unless you have secured at-least two form of authorization from the customer to debit their bank account for your product or services.
5. Debiting a bank account of any consumer in United States without the authorization of the Account Holder is a punishable offence, Merchant involve in such illegal activities will be punished by the Law of United States. We will fully co-operate with the legal authorities by providing your respected documents to them.
6. Merchant can use their own authorization format, or the same can be requested from us for reference.
6. User agrees that Company, in its sole discretion, for any or no reason, and without penalty, may suspend or terminate his/her account (or any part thereof) or use of the Services and remove and discard all or any part of his/her account, user profile, or his/her recipient profile, at any time. Company may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to the Services, or any part thereof, with or without notice. User agrees that any termination of his /her access to the Services or any account he/she may have or portion thereof may be effected without prior notice, and also agrees that Company will not be liable to user or any third party for any such termination. Any suspected, fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies Company may have at law or in equity. Upon termination for any reason, user agrees to immediately stop using the Services.
7. Sale must be processed only after the service fulfillment and the same needs to be confirm by the customer.
8. MSP may request a proof of transaction anytime to ensure that merchant is not involve in fraudulent activity.
9. For any reason if you failed to reply this notice within 48 hours. The transaction can be cancelled.